ATLAS NEW VERSION 207.6 FULL GAME! (Stable - NoOficial) by The Druid

Thread starter #1

Druid

Atlas v100.1 + Update 104.82 (New Update)
http://mega.nz/#F!6WICDChA!vTBGvSagxzLzb_iG6l9iMQ

Here you have the game updated by .torrent. (eliminate the spaces in the previous link)
Version 100.1 is full Atlas, and the rest, different update's up to v104.82
Regards

Spanish
Aquí tienes el juego actualizado por .torrent. (eliminad los espacios en el link anterior)
La versión 100.1 es Atlas completo, y el resto, diferentes update's hasta la v104.75
Saludos

Last edited:

Ownprox

Admin
Staff member
i plan on releasing a new server at some point i just want to configure a good map first haha, in the meanwhile you can grab the atlas above ^^ (at your own risk pretty sure its safe though)

Thread starter #5

Druid

Atlas v100.1 & Update 104.75
mega . nz / #F!6WICDChA!vTBGvSagxzLzb_iG6l9iMQ

Here you have the game updated by .torrent. (eliminate the spaces in the previous link)
Version 100.1 is full Atlas, and the rest, different update's up to v104.75
Regards

Spanish
Aquí tienes el juego actualizado por .torrent. (eliminad los espacios en el link anterior)
La versión 100.1 es Atlas completo, y el resto, update's hasta la v104.75
Saludos

ATLAS NON-OFICIAL. Vers.100.1 + Update to 104.75
The Celtic Lands of Druid in Atlas
celticsoft.servegame.com:5761

ATLAS - Nueva version 100.1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter #7

Druid

i plan on releasing a new server at some point i just want to configure a good map first haha, in the meanwhile you can grab the atlas above ^^ (at your own risk pretty sure its safe though)
Accede a mi sevidor, y coges ideas.
I decided to configure the server because those of Epidemic did not evolve. It takes me a lot of work (I do it alone). I'm doing Update's often. I will shortly update the last one. I do it for Hobbie
I have sectors A1 B1 A2 and B2-coming soon
WorldMapImage.png

Thanks @
Ps. The .torrents have few seeds. The more people discard it the faster it will go.

Attachments

Thread starter #10
NUEVA VERSION DE ATLAS / NEW VERSION OF ATLAS
FULL v207.6

Downloads: Game and / or .torrent
(Download file .Torrent): http://mega.nz/#F!6WICDChA!vTBGvSagxzLzb_iG6l9iMQ
(Download file .Torrent or FULL GAME (48 Gb)): https://ulozto.net/d3o19XNmSmvYm/atlas

Registraos en ulozto.net para obtener beneficios de descarga
Register at ulozto.net to get download benefits

Aconsejo tener el .torrent activo, aún después de haber sido descargado, para que otros puedan descargar más rápido. Grácias.
I recommend having the .torrent active, even after it has been downloaded, so that others can download faster. Thank you.

Si el primer .torrent no funciona correctamente, utilizad el segundo.
If the first .torrent does not work correctly use the second one.

Attachments