[ENG/SE] FRESH 25/12 (100X ALL) [S+, ORP2X, TEKHELPER

Thread starter #1
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hello there! Two of my friends and I decided to invest in an ark dedicated server recently. We wanted to make a server for people who don't have the time to play all day long, so the rates are quite high. Max levels are vanilla but the stats per level are way higher.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Rates: 100X Mods include: Engram unlocker, ORP2(2x dino&structure hp), Tek helper, S+, super spyglass, dino tracker, better beacons 2 and a few other minor mods that help out.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Name: My Server Name
Address: 149.202.201.40:27030
Map: The Island
Discord: My Discord Url
Desc: If you enjoy please vote and/or comment at: https://toparkservers.com/server/149.202.201.40:27030/vote
[/font]

'hey,how do I connect to the server cuz if I press windows+r and I type :steam://connect/149.202.201.40:27030 it says server not responding pls help

TheSm0ke said:
'hey,how do I connect to the server cuz if I press windows+r and I type :steam://connect/149.202.201.40:27030 it says server not responding pls help
Smoke is that you who i played with in carla server and a guy with 2 spino and some other dinos raid us?

Ownprox

Admin
Staff member
neatened your post please fill in the information i left, people know how to join the server via the way i did it above.