query upgrade 260,261

Thread starter #1
[font=arial, sans-serif]Hello to all users I have some questions and if anyone could answer me I would appreciate it[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]:huh:
1) which version of the game has 260 or 261

2) Does the launcher update the game?

3) my game has not been updated from 260 to 261 just happens to me?

4) the launcher automatically updates them[/font]

Ill tell you what i have.

1- this is the 260, only the official is already 261 but not our game.
2- yes when the uploader updates the game the launcher will tell you that there is a new update and you follow the instructions that it will give to you.
3-we dont have the 261 yet it´s not just you.
4-yes

Thread starter #3
Ejqr666 said:
Te diré lo que tengo.

1- este es el 260, sólo el oficial ya es 261 pero no nuestro juego.
2- Sí cuando el cargador actualiza el juego, el lanzador le dirá que hay una nueva actualización y que sigue las instrucciones que le dará.
3-no tenemos el 261 pero no es sólo usted.
4-sí
[font=sans-serif, Arial,]But when I am playing on a server unofficial ark pirate tells me that my ersion is different from that of the alfitrion and the alfitrion does not come version next to the name[/font]

[font=sans-serif, Arial,]Sorry i can't help with that because i don't play online, but wait a little because Kappa will change the updating process and maybe it will solve your problem.[/font]
[font=sans-serif, Arial,]Maybe in the next 24 hour like he said.[/font]

Thread starter #5
Ejqr666 said:
[font=sans-serif, Arial,]Lo siento no puedo ayudar con eso porque no juego en línea, pero espera un poco porque Kappa cambiará el proceso de actualización y tal vez va a resolver su problema. [/font]
[font=sans-serif, Arial,]Tal vez en las próximas 24 horas como él dijo.[/font]
Ejqr666 
[font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you very much, it helped me a lot[/font]