• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Download & Install
adding new links + update
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2017, 08:23 PM)Kappa Wrote: adding new links + update

Idea 
MEGA update link, is still with old updates(269 latest) ...
Thanks given by:
yeah bro working on those now mate Smile will take 20 mins to have mega manual method updated
Thanks given by: eutanazis
Ok, never mind, i only write to attention  Smile  . This time, your site/forum is more useful than others(for pirated version) ... Thanks ...

(10-14-2017, 08:43 PM)Kappa Wrote: yeah bro working on those  now mate Smile will take 20 mins to have mega manual method updated

Never mind , i only writed for your attention, if forgetted Smile
Thanks given by:
Thank You Smile
Thanks given by:
How do I manually update my ARK?
Thanks given by:
Hello Kappa and welcome back!

Just one question, I see that the Ragnarok DLC has received a recent update, the first part of the desert. Would it be possible to update the download link for the DLC files on your first page? Thank you!
Thanks given by:
sure thing will do it later tonight or tomorrow
Thanks given by: Rivals
Hello,

I really love what you have done with this, love it love it! I can say that I'm addicted to this game, however I do have one question.
If i want to play with just 2 of my friends and only play PVE, can i do that with Epidemic Ark? If so can you tell me how to do that?

Also the Launcher looks like its stuck at version 272.0 but I believe that its now at 272.2 right? When I tried downloading the manual file and installed the update it didnt
do anything? Can you offer any help there?

Thank you very much!
Thanks given by:
272.1 but launcher will display 272.0 as thats whats stored in the version.txt for version 272.1 idk ark dont update this file sometimes when they update the client

its possible just run a dedicated server and i suggest setup something like hamachi to avoid port forwarding, and well ill add a button to launcher to allow people to add there own servers to the server list so all your friends would have to do is join a channel you made on hamachi and grab your hamachi ip and ark server port and add a server to launcher list and add ip and port and name and then they should be able to join your server
Thanks given by: