• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importable Mods (some mods that some users cant download)
Own can you upload Dino Overhaul X? thanks
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2017, 03:36 AM)VIPersona Wrote: OwnProxI added a feature to the launcher to allow you to import mods from a file, To do this you right click in your Installed Mods panel and select Import From File and select a mod you downloaded from the below list.
if there is mods that wont download or work for you reply to this thread and ill add them as importable mods

Importable Mods:
ACM V2.7.1294: Download
AllSkins - Chest: Download
Ark 2.0: Download
Ark Eternal: Download
Ark Steampunk Mod: Download
Annunaki Genesis (v3.21.0): Download
Dragonpunk: Mythical Creatures: Download

Extinction Core: Download
Foreworld MythDownload
MRRadTools.INC Content Pack: Download
Play As Dino!: Download
Pugnacia Dinos: Download
Structures Plus (S+): Download
SurvivalPlus - Open Beta: Download

I can not install the mods, the error pops up and tried several times nothing happens

I can not install the mods, the error pops up and tried several times nothing happens
just try downloading again and again and it will download
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2017, 05:01 AM)OwnProx Wrote: I added a feature to the launcher to allow you to import mods from a file, To do this you right click in your Installed Mods panel and select Import From File and select a mod you downloaded from the below list.
if there is mods that wont download or work for you reply to this thread and ill add them as importable mods

Importable Mods:
ACM V2.7.1294: Download
AllSkins - Chest: Download
Ark 2.0: Download
Ark Eternal: Download
Ark Steampunk Mod: Download
Annunaki Genesis (v3.21.0): Download
Dragonpunk: Mythical Creatures: Download

Extinction Core: Download
Foreworld MythDownload
MRRadTools.INC Content Pack: Download
Play As Dino!: Download
Pugnacia Dinos: Download
Structures Plus (S+): Download
SurvivalPlus - Open Beta: Download

Hello ! thank you very much for the job you're doing for us ! i'm not able to download this mod : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...t=spyglass
it's asking me to subscribe to the spacewar mod but the page is no more available so impossible for me to add bunch of new mods.
Thank you again
Thanks given by:
iso crystal isles plz
Thanks given by:
Primal Fear please Sad
Thanks given by:
will add all the new mods soon and btw to anyone who is interested im not keeping track or updating these mod links to the new data so if you notice a update to one of the mods and want it updated just reply here saying like MOD NAME Is outdated can you update it please and i will thanks.
Thanks given by:
iso crystal isles please please......also are you updating the mods at all ?????
Thanks given by:
oh I download it but please i dont know how to use it because i dont find it in the mod manager or in the game ;( plz help

any body please help how i can download from inportable mods and use it Sad i dont know i download it only please help!!!! ADMIN I need vedio plz
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2017, 05:01 AM)OwnProx Wrote: Я добавил функцию в программу запуска, чтобы вы могли импортировать моды из файла. Для этого вы щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на панели «Установленные модели» и выберите «Импортировать из файла» и выберите мод, который вы загрузили из приведенного ниже списка.
Если есть моды, которые не будут скачивать или работать для вас, ответьте на эту тему и не добавьте их в качестве импортируемых мод. Импортируемые моды

:
АСМ V2.7.1294:  Скачать
AllSkins - Грудь:  Скачать
Ковчег 2.0:  Скачать
Ковчег Вечный:  Скачать
Ковчег Стимпанк Моды:  Скачать
Аннунаки Genesis (v3.21.0):  Скачать
Dragonpunk: Мифические Существа:  Скачать

Исчезновение Ядро : Скачать
Foreworld МифСкачать
MRRadTools.INC пакет Содержание:  Скачать
Играть Как Дино:  Скачать
Pugnacia Динос:  Скачать
Structures Plus (S +): Скачать
SurvivalPlus - Open Beta:  Скачать
пожалуйста, примочите карты мод ansador, africa, wickwillow Island
Thanks given by:
please add mods Ragnarok

please add mod Ragnarok Map please

please add mod Ragnarok map

(10-25-2017, 05:01 AM)OwnProx Wrote: Я добавил функцию в программу запуска, чтобы вы могли импортировать моды из файла. Для этого вы щелкните правой кнопкой мыши на панели «Установленные модели» и выберите «Импортировать из файла» и выберите мод, который вы загрузили из приведенного ниже списка.
Если есть моды, которые не будут скачивать или работать для вас, ответьте на эту тему и не добавьте их в качестве импортируемых мод. Импортируемые моды

:
ACM V2.7.1294:  Скачать
AllSkins - Chest:  Скачать
Ark 2.0:  Скачать
Ark Eternal:  Скачать
Ark Steampunk Mod:  Скачать
Annunaki Genesis (v3.21.0):  Скачать
Dragonpunk: Mythical Creatures:  Скачать

Extinction Core : Скачать
Foreworld MythСкачать
MRRadTools.INC Content Pack:  Скачать
Play As Dino !:  Скачать