• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer Issue
Exclamation 
Hi, yesterday we realised, that last patch train brought Us possibility to upload/download to obelisks. Need to admit i'm total newbie to transfers as i started my adventure with ark on Epidemic, so couldn't test it before. Problem is - i've uploaded some dinos just to try, i could upload them, they appear on download list, but when i summon them, they vanish from list and not appear in world. It's a bug or i don't know how to proper use it? Big Grin
 I know that uploading items may be a bit exploitable, but how about just dinos and BP's/saddles? In case if this feature was added on purpose. Cheers, Józek  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
its ment to be disabled my bad if it wasnt what did you lose ?
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2017, 02:08 AM)Kappa Wrote: its ment to be disabled my bad if it wasnt what did you lose ?

Umm, i cant remember lvls (they werent too high for sure) , but it was Mantis, Thylacoleo, Vulture and Jerboa. 2 more lost as test subject so dont bother, and my rock elemental is still stuck uploaded

I rly wanted to giveaway some Jerboa's on TheIsland Big Grin
Thanks given by:
hmm i gave you your level back already and well i can give u another rock elemental if you want hahaha just let me know when
Thanks given by:
I think ive moved back to Epidemic 1 for good, but i will have it in mind, thanks
Thanks given by:
alright cool lemme know if you decide to move back Smile
Thanks given by:
so we cant move from the island to scorched earth?
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2017, 07:30 AM)NobleTeam Wrote: so we cant move from the island to scorched earth?

idk how its now, but since i made this thread there was time when transfers  ISLAND <--->  SE was available, havent try past weeks tho
Thanks given by: