• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Help Thread (Updating Fix Tutorial)
Bug 
Spent several hours merging the 2 update systems i had old one and new one now you have the option to use old method or new one by the new option shown in the image below,
this will solve any problems with updating that anyone should have if it does not just simple post a reply
[Image: IfLTuf5.png]
Thanks given by: Bishop Cross
Hey Kappa,

Thanks for your hard work. I am trying to update my launcher but the stops at around 58 percent with the message:

Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 57.99 (34325041484 / 59191549693)
Error! App '346110' state is 0x202 after update job.
Error Detected!!!, Trying Again...
Steam Console Client © Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam API...OK.

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Logged in OK
Waiting for user info...OK
Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 0.47 (277973587 / 59191549693)

and then it starts over, I've tried three times.
Thanks in advance! Smile
Thanks given by:
i had this problem yesterday i just ran it after some time and it worked, funny question but do you have enough hard drive space
Thanks given by:
I have about 50GB available on my SSD, I've let it run about 6 times now. I'll try a complete reboot maybe it will help Smile

Reboot did not work but I did get another line of error, do you think it could be a pathing problem? I have ark under C:\Games\ArkGame

Update state (0x5) validating, progress: 57.99 (34324710730 / 59191549693)
Update state (0x11) preallocating, progress: 0.13 (78218543 / 59191549693)
Error! App '346110' state is 0x202 after update job.
Error Detected!!!, Trying Again...
Thanks given by:
i dont think its related to pathing, maybe a restart of the router might help and also try go to C:\Games\ArkGame\ArkGameData and delete the SteamCmd folder while launcher is closed then try open launcher again
Thanks given by:
anyone knows what it means Error! App '346110' or is it not enough space problem ?
Thanks given by:
maybe not enough space all i know is i did get it a while ago then it went away after like 20 minutes, i will be uploading the full client to torrents also because this update failed at first for so many, message me back if you figure out how to solve it
Thanks given by:
ejecutar el lanzador de la carpeta de raiz(la carpeta en donde esta instalado el juego), no desde el lanzador de el escritorio, así logre actualizarlo.

Execute the launcher of the root folder (the folder where the game is installed), not from the launcher of the desktop, so manage to update it.
Thanks given by:
I freed about 150GB of space and the installer is progressing now Big Grin I'll update if it succeeds
Thanks given by:
good job glad its getting somewhere
Thanks given by: