• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Help Thread (Updating Fix Tutorial)
It appears the updater wants to put the files somewhere halfway through the installation progress and can't/won't if there is not enough space.
It did not work at 50GB free space, but it did at 150GB of 500GB free on my SSD.
Hope this helps anybody Smile
Thanks given by:
so here it is.... my ark game is in D drive and the steam is in C drive... wich one should i freed?
Thanks given by:
Maybe try both, I don't know where the updater places the files. It could write the files to your C: before it moves it to the D: drive
Thanks given by:
@NobleTeam your D because the launcher will write steamcmd to your same drive that the launcher is on Smile
Thanks given by:
ok.. i'll try
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2017, 10:55 PM)Annie Wrote: It appears the updater wants to put the files somewhere halfway through the installation progress and can't/won't if there is not enough space.
It did not work at 50GB free space, but it did at 150GB of 500GB free on my SSD.

What? Holly crap how much does the game take, can you tell me, 150gb? I can only update in about 15 hours because i'm going to sleep now.

I don't think i have 150gb free wherethe game is installed. 

Kappa with this new launcher the game will allways be up to date? That's what i understood from one of your post.
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2017, 11:07 PM)ejqr666 Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 10:55 PM)Annie Wrote: It appears the updater wants to put the files somewhere halfway through the installation progress and can't/won't if there is not enough space.

What? Holly crap how much does the game take, can you tell me, 150gb? I can only update in about 15 hours because i'm going to sleep now.

I don't think i have 150gb free wherethe game is installed. 

Kappa with this new launcher the game will allways be up to date? That's what i understood from one of your post.

The Game does not use all my 150GB Wink , but I just deleted a lot of games so I ended up with a lot of free space. The launcher did not work though at only 50GB free. Huh I think the games takes about 38GB of space
Thanks given by:
70gb was enough for my game and after the update i got 52gb free left
Thanks given by:
I checked a few weeks to see how large the folder was and it was arround 40gb, i'm glad it's still around that lol.

So it's working for you guys? I'll be around tomorrow (tomorrow for me) and i leave feedback. 

Thank you Kappa i know you worked hard on this  Wink
Thanks given by:
I get error every time at 58 percent. I have done it so many times but same error every time.
Thanks given by: