• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Help Thread (Updating Fix Tutorial)
(07-13-2017, 10:55 PM)Annie Wrote: It appears the updater wants to put the files somewhere halfway through the installation progress and can't/won't if there is not enough space.
It did not work at 50GB free space, but it did at 150GB of 500GB free on my SSD.
Hope this helps anybody Smile

hay annie iam royal a have the same issue can u upload a screen shot for your dirves c ,d ... also show me your game path
Thanks given by:
Sadly same here, went through all the hassle of downloading the newest version (As per link in thread) only for it to immediately lock into update mode and just do the same old Cycle and error repeatedly crap so sadly as much as I enjoyed the Epidemic version of the game I guess its time to move on to a different version that will if nothing else allow me to play single player so I can at least kick back and enjoy the game and not have to spend 3+ days trying to get an updater to stop erroring out on top of wasting time and bandwidth downloading the game three times so I can play the thing only to find it STILL doesn't work...
Thanks given by:
OK so I managed to free up some more space and My game got updated. There was around 50 gb free space and it worked fine.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2017, 12:18 PM)basil Wrote: OK so I managed to free up some more space and My game got updated. There was around 50 gb free space and it worked fine.

basil is your game in c or d drive?
Thanks given by:
i just free 70 gb now i got this issue help pls -_-
Thanks given by:
good new im adding a option to switch back to old update method, will be active within a hour if all goes well
Thanks given by:
Greetings I love the work you guys have put into this however I do not have an update option I'm stuck at 2.55 and I do not have the check boxes at the top of my launcher any help?
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2017, 02:21 PM)Bishop Cross Wrote: Greetings I love the work you guys have put into this however I do not have an update option I'm stuck at 2.55 and I do not have the check boxes at the top of my launcher any help?

Hi

u probably have the old version of the launcher so try this: https://mega.nz/#!nFoyTBZB!UYgz4OF8FANFC...73yHQdVKR8
it is from another player uploaded launcher and it should be updated and with check boxes :-) U will need change the settings how do u like it or don´t copying the .cfg file.
Thanks given by:

Hey, just want to say thank you for your hard work and dedication. 

Im having some issues trying to get the game to run. Normally I don't have issues like this so it's odd.

I downloaded the game using your updater(which I assume uses steam to download and install the game). Now everytime I start up the game with the launcher and I have "old update method" checked, it keeps telling me I am not up to date and it starts downloading a 2.2 gb update. I let it update once and it updated successfully, but it's asking me to do the same update each time I start up the game. 

When I use only the new update method, it does not ask me to download the update BUT I get crashes when I click "join ark" and before that, when the game starts up, it always says "can't authenticate connection."

Well, I was able to get in game by trying out single player and wow, it crashed again when I checked my inventory. I tried verifying game files but the launcher starts verifying and 2 seconds later it says "finished, no need to verify" or something like that. Im not at my PC so I will edit this with the exact message but steam generally takes a while to verify integrity of files for a game this big.

So you see I have a few issues here and I just did a clean install of the newest Nvidia drivers using DDU and all other games are working fine. 

I really hope someone knows what I should do to fix this.
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2017, 08:23 AM)Forkinator Wrote:
Hey, just want to say thank you for your hard work and dedication. 

Im having some issues trying to get the game to run. Normally I don't have issues like this so it's odd.

I downloaded the game using your updater(which I assume uses steam to download and install the game). Now everytime I start up the game with the launcher and I have "old update method" checked, it keeps telling me I am not up to date and it starts downloading a 2.2 gb update. I let it update once and it updated successfully, but it's asking me to do the same update each time I start up the game. 

When I use only the new update method, it does not ask me to download the update BUT I get crashes when I click "join ark" and before that, when the game starts up, it always says "can't authenticate connection."

Well, I was able to get in game by trying out single player and wow, it crashed again when I checked my inventory. I tried verifying game files but the launcher starts verifying and 2 seconds later it says "finished, no need to verify" or something like that. Im not at my PC so I will edit this with the exact message but steam generally takes a while to verify integrity of files for a game this big.

So you see I have a few issues here and I just did a clean install of the newest Nvidia drivers using DDU and all other games are working fine. 

I really hope someone knows what I should do to fix this.

Can you post the Crashlog?
Epidemic Launcher Rework Status: In Developement
ARK Mod Downloader Status: Released

For more information visit my Website: kushgene.ml
Thanks given by: