• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Issues installing more than 6 mods
(10-09-2017, 10:02 AM)Pancadaum Wrote: Waiting for Kappa or someone find a way to deal with that issue. Losing mods when i try to fix myself, all mods now are show like this ( )  LOL.

To fix that,

sign off of steam

delete everything in the loader for mods

go into the "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArkGame\ArkGameData\SteamCmd\steamapps\workshop\content\346110" folder and delete everything

then restart the loader and reinstall the mods you want.
Thanks given by: Pancadaum
Tks a lot man, worked with majority of the mods, 5 of then, two still have the ( ) in loader list.
Thanks given by:
Hola a todos, yo encontre una forma, pero es hasta 7 mods, tenes que suscribirte a todos los mods de spacewar y despues descargar de forma manual los mods e ir reemplazando uno a uno los mods del spacewar (siempre borrando todo el contenido de la carpeta) manualmente. Pruebenlo y diganme si les andubo. Saludos
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 12:21 PM)Pancadaum Wrote: Tks a lot man, worked with majority of the mods, 5 of then, two still have the ( ) in loader list.

I've only been able to get 6 mods total to work. I still haven't found the mod list this thing uses... I might have a lead on the config for the steamcmd config, but I'll see where that takes me.

>.>

Good luck people!
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 02:31 PM)siwprom Wrote: Hola a todos, yo encontre una forma, pero es hasta 7 mods, tenes que suscribirte a todos los mods de spacewar y despues descargar de forma manual los mods e ir reemplazando uno a uno los mods del spacewar (siempre borrando todo el contenido de la carpeta) manualmente. Pruebenlo y diganme si les andubo. Saludos

Cuales son los mods? yo utilizo 5 manualmente y son el cross, square, triangle, fanjy y champions... Cuales son los otros 2? Te lo agradezco si me lo hacer saber!
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2017, 07:24 PM)VKZ Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 02:31 PM)siwprom Wrote: Hola a todos, yo encontre una forma, pero es hasta 7 mods, tenes que suscribirte a todos los mods de spacewar y despues descargar de forma manual los mods e ir reemplazando uno a uno los mods del spacewar (siempre borrando todo el contenido de la carpeta) manualmente. Pruebenlo y diganme si les andubo. Saludos

Cuales son los mods? yo utilizo 5 manualmente y son el cross, square, triangle, fanjy y champions... Cuales son los otros 2? Te lo agradezco si me lo hacer saber!

Los otros 2 se llaman "rew" y "blackice HOI IV gfx-addon" lo unico que no me acuerdo es el id de mod. Saludos espero que te sirva
Thanks given by: VKZ
SLWPROM:

"Hello everyone, I found a form, but it is up to 7 mods, you have to subscribe to all the spacewar mods and then manually download the mods and go replacing one by one the spacewar mods (always erasing all the contents of the folder) manually. Try it and tell me if I walk you. regards

What are the mods? I use 5 manually and they are the cross, square, triangle, fanjy and champions ... What are the other 2? I appreciate it if you let me know!

The other 2 are called "rew" and "blackice HOI IV gfx-addon" the only thing I do not remember is the mod id. Greetings, I hope it serves you."

Thank you, If we could get the Prog maker to do a recusive search from the mod ID, this would work a lot better. I'm on my way to at least getting that done so they could perhaps use it instead of using a list of mods...
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2017, 04:26 AM)GuyPaterson Wrote: SLWPROM:

"Hello everyone, I found a form, but it is up to 7 mods, you have to subscribe to all the spacewar mods and then manually download the mods and go replacing one by one the spacewar mods (always erasing all the contents of the folder) manually. Try it and tell me if I walk you. regards

What are the mods? I use 5 manually and they are the cross, square, triangle, fanjy and champions ... What are the other 2? I appreciate it if you let me know!

The other 2 are called "rew" and "blackice HOI IV gfx-addon" the only thing I do not remember is the mod id. Greetings, I hope it serves you."

Thank you, If we could get the Prog maker to do a recusive search from the mod ID, this would work a lot better. I'm on my way to at least getting that done so they could perhaps use it instead of using a list of mods...

El ID de rew es 798393655 y el de "blackice .... es  947330726. espero que te sirva. saludos
Thanks given by: VKZ
(10-12-2017, 12:55 PM)siwprom Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 04:26 AM)GuyPaterson Wrote: SLWPROM:

El ID de rew es 798393655 y el de "blackice .... es  947330726. espero que te sirva. saludos

Me sirvió mucho, gracias. Les dejo el link de donde saque los mods http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pro_BoSzCz/...?appid=480 creo que los 6 mods que se encuentran, funcionan (aun no pruebo los 6, pero 3 me sirvieron)

Editado:
P.D: Actualmente utilizo 8 mods
Thanks given by: siwprom
I am not too sure what VKZ is meaning on that last post or maybe I am mis-understanding things, have they managed to bring the number of mods the game can use above six or seven? If so I am confused as to how they did It. Some clearer instructions would be appreciated.
Thanks given by: