• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please, KAPPA!
Hello, Kappa.

Is it right that all servers (except Ragnarok) are down? Because i cant see them today, and already 12hrs passed...

Also, look like scorched earth didn't spawn Giant Bee and Phoenix, do you know what happen to it? Or did you have banned them from the server? Because nobody from there has seen it yet...

P.s: English is not my first language.
Thanks given by:
If you see ZERO players in the launcher, it is obvious that they are offline. And also you cannot see them in the server list when you start ARK.
Something happened yesterday and these 3 servers were closing one by one during a few hours. Kappa hasn't posted any information so nobody knows what is happening.
It is not serious approach to the players community, no server information thread on forum, but well, he pays the hosts, he is the only one to manage all that, he is GM, forum admin.... Everything.
Maybe he doesn't trust anybody, maybe he likes to be the unique god here...Who knows...
All we can do is to wait.
Or we can BUY the game and play on officials. That's all.
Thanks given by:
Dear Yuuma,

Yes... Ragnarok is the only server online out of the 3, and all we can do is wait for Kappa/Ownprox to reboot the servers as it might have been either fatal errors.

@argaz The way you are speaking about the person that is hosting a game for you to play on for free, is dreadful... And you should show more respect in that regards.
Kappa/Ownprox is not a "GM" he is the sole Administrator and Founder of Epidemic Ark, he has the right to hire/ chose not to hire at his own discretion and when the time is right, he probably will. I would not personally mind helping him out in this area. However I realize that it would probably be a semi full time thing for when I come online looking at all the posts ^^

Kindest Regards,
GhostFrost.
Kindest Regards,
Frost  Heart

Discord: GhostFrost#6727
Thanks given by:
Yo tambien quiero ayudar ghost, saludos!
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2017, 10:57 AM)Goku Wrote: Yo tambien quiero ayudar ghost, saludos!

Greetings,

I am sure the more the merrier but the matter of fact is that trust plays a big roll, which I would assume is why Ownprox decided to solo on this. But it would be great if there is like a 24/7 support for Ark Unofficial because as far as I know, this is by far the largest community/cluster with a lot of daily logins.

Pardon me if I misunderstood, I had to use Google Translator.
"I also want to help ghost, regards!"

Google Translator:

Saludos,

Estoy seguro de que cuanto más mejor, pero la cuestión de hecho es que la confianza juega un rollo grande, que yo asumiría es por qué Ownprox decidió solo en esto. Pero sería genial si hay como un soporte 24/7 para Ark no oficial, porque por lo que sé, esta es, con mucho, la mayor comunidad / clúster con un montón de logins diarios.
Kindest Regards,
Frost  Heart

Discord: GhostFrost#6727
Thanks given by:
yeah must of been a faulty ark update i was away almost two weeks the servers fixed them selfs by a ark update
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your answer, Kappa! But can you answer me another question?

I wonder if Giant Bee Queen or Phoenix really spawn at SE? We really cant find any track of them in this Epidemic server, can you give me answer for it? Also, is there anyway to achieved another tek tier item on SE? Because all we can learn is just some of them, can you consider a bit about it? Well, if Kappa dont want, it cant be helped after all...
Thanks given by:
i literally don't know about bee hives on se, i have not played ark in about 5 months, they should exist if they exist on official ark se servers there is no reason why they should not on mine, but mind you my se map files could be outdated i do not own scorched earth on steam so i cant actually check i will ask a friend to upload them soon so i can see if they have been changed
Thanks given by:
can confirm there is a map update my friend was uploading it then suddenly went offline waiting on him to get the files
Thanks given by:
Server has been updated
Thanks given by: