• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant find Epidemic Ark - 2
cant seem to find it ,is it down?
some one else is playing there and see the server?
Thanks given by:
Greetings,

Epidemic Ark - 2 - (v272.0)
Online 272.0 France 91.121.222.165:28015

The server appears to be online.

Have you tried checking if your client version corresponds with the server version ?
There was a recent update and might be the reason for you not being able to temporary see the server.
Kindest Regards,
Frost  Heart

Discord: GhostFrost#6727
Thanks given by:
The launcher does not look for updates. How to update game?
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2017, 05:20 AM)KukiS Wrote: The launcher does not look for updates. How to update game?

Via steamcmd!U can find instruction on the forum just check it.

Little Hint:Ark Survival Evolved->Connection->Download and Install-> page 27 - ... Idea
Thanks given by:
Greetings, 

You have two options:
  • SteamCMD
  • Direct Download from Epidemic
SteamCMD should be selected by default, if this does not automatically start, then you can go to the launcher settings and select Validate (bottom right)

If you wish to select Direct Download (Please note that this is the delayed version) then you can do so in the server settings (top left)

How to access settings on the launcher?: If the launcher is "updating" wait for it to finished then proceed to look for the area that I have highlighted in the below attachment and you will have successfully accessed the settings tab. 

Please see this image as a guide:

Kindest Regards,
Frost  Heart

Discord: GhostFrost#6727
Thanks given by:
Hi, my launcher didnt want to update to 272, but my friend can update, can some tell me why is this? I tryed both direct and steam cmd, it didnt worked. If i try to update manual with steam cmd the game wont start after update....Pls help.
Thanks given by:
old update method, patch's have been added
Thanks given by: