• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official primitive plus DLC
Ive spent a day trying to intall it follow this tutorial http://forum.epidemicnetwork.com/showthr...tid=136271
But wasnt possible... I wonder if its able to intall it or we should wait for Kappa to upload it.

Please, i need an answer because i have no more ideas to try.
Thanks given by:
look at CreamAPI.ini and see how i added the other dlc's at the bottom your ment to add primitive plus here infact i think i did and all you have to do is change a false to true on the dlc in that ini file be sure to change it in 2 places ArkGameData/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/SteamWorks/Steam130/64/ << guessed path but its about right
and in: ArkGameData/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/CreamAPI.ini
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2017, 06:59 PM)Kappa Wrote: look at CreamAPI.ini and see how i added the other dlc's at the bottom your ment to add primitive plus here infact i think i did and all you have to do is change a false to true on the dlc in that ini file be sure to change it in 2 places ArkGameData/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/SteamWorks/Steam130/64/   << guessed path but its about right
and in: ArkGameData/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/CreamAPI.ini

I changed both of the files you mentioned but I can't figure out how to download the dlc
Thanks given by:
yeah lol, i thought u already had the files i can upload them later
Thanks given by: uchiwaobito