• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importable Mods (some mods that some users cant download)
(10-25-2017, 05:01 AM)OwnProx Wrote: I added a feature to the launcher to allow you to import mods from a file, To do this you right click in your Installed Mods panel and select Import From File and select a mod you downloaded from the below list.
if there is mods that wont download or work for you reply to this thread and ill add them as importable mods

Importable Mods:
ACM V2.7.1294: Download
AllSkins - Chest: Download
Ark 2.0: Download
Ark Eternal: Download
Ark Steampunk Mod: Download
Annunaki Genesis (v3.21.0): Download
Dragonpunk: Mythical Creatures: Download

Extinction Core: Download
Foreworld MythDownload
MRRadTools.INC Content Pack: Download
Play As Dino!: Download
Pugnacia Dinos: Download
Structures Plus (S+): Download
SurvivalPlus - Open Beta: Download

Could you please update the link for SurvivalPlus - Open Beta?  

Thanks given by:
having a problem installing the mods no pop up for steam spacewar mod to finish the install and when i looked for spacewar in steamworksop cant find it help pls ty.
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2018, 07:12 AM)saurone Wrote: having a problem installing the mods no pop up for steam spacewar mod to finish the install and when i looked for spacewar in steamworksop cant find it help pls ty.

Have you tried installing it via the Ark Launcher? When you open the launcher, there is the Mod Manager. If you click on that, there should be an option to install spacewar, just be sure that Steam is running when you click on the install Spacewar button. That should install for you Spacewar and after that you should be able to isntall the mods too.
Thanks given by: saurone
i did all of that but when i get the the part of installing mods it says spacewar mod is required than it does not open the page for the spacewar mod to subscribe. so i need to subscribe to spacewar mod but its not possible cause spacewar is removed from steam and cant be found in workshop

Spacewar does  appear installed on steam but it has no workshop and no mods so i cant subscribe to spacewar mod and install any mod.

Thanks given by: kak8gm
(01-24-2018, 09:17 AM)saurone Wrote: i did all of that but when i get the the part of installing mods it says spacewar mod is required than it does not open the page for the spacewar mod to subscribe. so i need to subscribe to spacewar mod but its not possible cause spacewar is removed from steam and cant be found in workshop

Spacewar does  appear installed on steam but it has no workshop and no mods so i cant subscribe to spacewar mod and install any mod.

I see. Honestly, i have no idea what you could do then, i never encountered that kind of problem. Here is a link for a spacewar mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=280762427
You can find more on this thread: http://forum.epidemicnetwork.com/showthr...tid=136271 . I hope that will help you a bit.

(01-24-2018, 09:17 AM)saurone Wrote: i did all of that but when i get the the part of installing mods it says spacewar mod is required than it does not open the page for the spacewar mod to subscribe. so i need to subscribe to spacewar mod but its not possible cause spacewar is removed from steam and cant be found in workshop

I see. Sadly i don't know what the problem could be. But there is a guide on this site: [Guide] Install mods, and there are some links to the spacewar mods. Maybe that will help. Sorry, that i don't link them, i tried to write another reply earlier, linking the md linnks, but for some reason it seems that my reply doesn't appear here. Anyway, on the guide you can find them, if i remember correctly there are four listed.  [Guide] Install Mods[Guide] Install Mods[Guide] Install Mods
Thanks given by:
PRIMAL FEAR PLZ
Thanks given by:
I beg you to add a mod to the stacks, I beg you, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Thanks given by:
are you updating the mods ??? as there is a new Extinction Core out please....tried to download but its over 3gb so no chance
Thanks given by:
Extinction Core update please please please
Thanks given by:
how to place it
Thanks given by: