• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kicked from tribe after being used ( me and friend )
Thumbs Down 
Hello, I'm ark player and I play on The Center map. 4 days ago me and my friend ( Mini ) we were accepted by RageIgor ( something like this ) to tribe : Gentle Boys.
After bringing a lot of resources and being humble and active in that tribe. Today (10/30/2017) I joined the Map. and saw that their Animal has killed me ( I asked in chat why I got killed ) then I pressed L and saw that I'm not in any tribe. to Gentle boys I brought A LOT OF eggs, A LOT OF resources, 3 HIGH LEVEL dinos that are hard to tame.
also tamed a Rex level 120+ and a few Argentavis.
I asked them in chat why I got kicked ( my friend also got kicked ) they didn't answer.
They used us for resources for like *3* days.
I hope their tribe will get deleted or their stuff will disappear so they won't do it anymore to anyone else.
Thank you, eNexy. ( in ark 'The Center' = 69 )
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2017, 07:23 AM)eNexy Wrote: Hello, I'm ark player and I play on The Center map. 4 days ago me and my friend ( Mini ) we were accepted by RageIgor ( something like this ) to tribe : Gentle Boys.
After bringing a lot of resources and being humble and active in that tribe. Today (10/30/2017) I joined the Map. and saw that their Animal has killed me ( I asked in chat why I got killed ) then I pressed L and saw that I'm not in any tribe. to Gentle boys I brought A LOT OF eggs, A LOT OF resources, 3 HIGH LEVEL dinos that are hard to tame.
I asked them in chat why I got kicked ( my friend also got kicked ) they didn't answer.
I hope their tribe will get deleted or their stuff will disappear so they won't do it anymore to anyone else.

Yeah, so far I haven't heard much nice about them. 

I was being careful too but joined a tribe because it's more fun than playing alone, No complaints about them at all. Except sometimes when I log in I'm dragged around and filled with all kind of materials. But hey, It's my fault for having to sleep RL right ?

Unfortunately it's their decision if they keep you or not in the tribe. All I can say is if you didn't fit well with them find another tribe. There's not that many people playing on the server but there's always tribes to be found.
Thanks given by:
it was your own choice though you got fucked there's not much i can do about it
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2017, 07:23 AM)eNexy Wrote: Hello, I'm ark player and I play on The Center map. 4 days ago me and my friend ( Mini ) we were accepted by RageIgor ( something like this ) to tribe : Gentle Boys.

quiet, we raideamos gentle boys, zodiak, the stark, undead, we have exterminated the rats that raid just started, and wiped them xD xD xD xD
Thanks given by: