• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
convert my dedicated server own into a Epidemic launcher compatible
Hi guys,

i have a dedicated machine with two dedicated servers for Ark on Steam.

I want play with my friends into a cracked clients, ¿how to?

I want play with my friends with a cracked clients, in my own server. ¿how to?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
edit steam_appid.txt change the numbers to 480 run the server and join Smile
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2018, 12:08 PM)OwnProx Wrote: edit steam_appid.txt change the numbers to 480 run the server and join Smile

i tried this and and then nobody could connect.

Using 276.43 on both the server version and the same on the epidemic version Sad
we tried connecting using ip:port on the launcher and through be ingame browser. it couldn't even be found on LAN. it comes up with "unable to query the server". I attempted to use the epidemic verison of the server with same issue. it works fine when on original APPID for me when using steam verison. its frustrating. id really like to get it to work and host a couple permanently.
Thanks given by:
contact me on discord i can help over teamviewer or something, i am developing a app to make this totally straight forward but yeah its not done yet
Thanks given by:
(01-26-2018, 03:02 AM)wayne20010 Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 12:08 PM)OwnProx Wrote: edit steam_appid.txt change the numbers to 480 run the server and join Smile

i tried this and and then nobody could connect.

Using 276.43 on both the server version and the same on the epidemic version Sad
we tried connecting using ip:port on the launcher and through be ingame browser. it couldn't even be found on LAN. it comes up with "unable to query the server". I attempted to use the epidemic verison of the server with same issue. it works fine when on original APPID for me when using steam verison. its frustrating. id really like to get it to work and host a couple permanently. 

Hi u find any solution ? have same problem Sad i can join and play from singel player start... but if add server in ark luncher and star server game get same error. so i cant share ip:port  becouse this error... Sad
Thanks given by: