• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRIMITIVE + DLC
Anyone knows how to do download this DLC? i have seen some topics in this forum from people asking for it but still nothing. Please upload it.

Greetings
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2018, 03:09 AM)habano13 Wrote: Anyone knows how to do download this DLC? i have seen some topics in this forum from people asking for it but still nothing. Please upload it.

Greetings

up
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2018, 06:01 PM)habano13 Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 03:09 AM)habano13 Wrote: Anyone knows how to do download this DLC? i have seen some topics in this forum from people asking for it but still nothing. Please upload it.

Greetings

up

up
Thanks given by:
Did anyone manage to get them
Thanks given by:
Could we please have an update/statement or a download link for this mod? It seems that more and more people are interested in it. Or if there is already a way to install it, than please elaborate a bit, I have tried with the Cream.ini install process, but that was unsuccessful, just as installing it via Launcher.
Thank you.
Thanks given by:
also good new one will be here in a few weeks for now i do have it privately uploaded if you need the files that badly, also im running a primitive + server but do plan on wiping it in a month for the official release of it

here: http://195.154.164.208/ArkUpdate/Maps/Primitive+.rar
Thanks given by: kak8gm
(01-24-2018, 10:34 AM)OwnProx Wrote: also good new one will be here in a few weeks for now i do have it privately uploaded if you need the files that badly, also im running a primitive + server but do plan on wiping it in a month for the official release of it

Thank you very much!
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2018, 10:37 AM)kak8gm Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 10:34 AM)OwnProx Wrote: also good new one will be here in a few weeks for now i do have it privately uploaded if you need the files that badly, also im running a primitive + server but do plan on wiping it in a month for the official release of it

Thank you very much!

no problem dude just right click your launcher and open file location then open this rar ^^ and drag the folder ArkGameData into a blank place where the launcher is and press yes to over right and enjoy also to enable this once you have it added you need to load ark to the menu, then look at bottom right you will see primitive plus press that restart the client and now you will be in primitive plus mode and to disable it press none at bottom right
Thanks given by: kak8gm
m8 idk why, but i have an error triying to open primitive + link. Maybe link is broken? @ownprox

Thanks and greetings
Thanks given by:
cant download it now, hope the link still working cos wish to play primitive mode thanks
Thanks given by: