• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window close and restart
Hello, When i want to play ark the game close and restart i only can play the island pretty annoying someone????
Thanks given by: Zentaurio
I have the same problem.
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem
Thanks given by:
If you mean in single player? you need to click host\local and from there pick the dlc you want to play.If your trying to join your own (Aberration im guessing) MP the go to settings in the launcher click remove all dlc's the click on Lisa's Aberration it will ask if you want to install the dlc click yes when its done then try again
The problem is after the update, before all DLc working fine, now game close and restart in a loop and server do same thing I only can play the island
Im having the same issue, but i cant play at all. HELP PLEASE! D:
Thanks given by:
(02-13-2018, 12:59 AM)slip Wrote: If you mean in single player? you need to click host\local and from there pick the dlc you want to play.If your trying to join your own (Aberration im guessing) MP the go to settings in the launcher click remove all dlc's the click on Lisa's Aberration it will ask if you want to install the dlc click yes when its done then try again

Thank you very much! it worked for me. Peace
Thanks given by:
Hey Guys! I have the same problem: start the game, go to host/local, select Aberration then hit Play Singleplayer, it starts loading, then quits and restarts the game. I've tried reinstalling the game, removing every mod, tried cmd command sfc/scannow to fix any problems as someone suggested in an other forum, nothing worked so far. This is only a probelm since the last patch. Can someone please recommend any other method I could try? I'ts a huge pain to experiment with solutions that involves reinstall since the 21GB security update download speed never goes above 1 MB/s (my internet connection allows me to download with 100MB/s, so it is a server side problem). 

Thanks for any help!
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2018, 09:30 AM)prevors Wrote: Hey Guys! I have the same problem: start the game, go to host/local, select Aberration then hit Play Singleplayer, it starts loading, then quits and restarts the game. I've tried reinstalling the game, removing every mod, tried cmd command sfc/scannow to fix any problems as someone suggested in an other forum, nothing worked so far. This is only a probelm since the last patch. Can someone please recommend any other method I could try? I'ts a huge pain to experiment with solutions that involves reinstall since the 21GB security update download speed never goes above 1 MB/s (my internet connection allows me to download with 100MB/s, so it is a server side problem). 

Thanks for any help!

Im having the same issue. Re-installed from scratch, happened the same still. Tried the other solution said before about joining a server, and downloading any DLC; and yet neither the download start, nor im able to join a game. Can only play on the island.

Last patch 278 has been a huge pain, i erased all my saves... reinstalled twice. and nobody seems to have an answer, not even admin. Sad very sad... i really love this game. I guess i'll wait for new update, hoping none of the upcoming DLC come with same bugg.   QwQ

Someone help please

(02-13-2018, 12:59 AM)slip Wrote: If you mean in single player? you need to click host\local and from there pick the dlc you want to play.If your trying to join your own (Aberration im guessing) MP the go to settings in the launcher click remove all dlc's the click on Lisa's Aberration it will ask if you want to install the dlc click yes when its done then try again

So i was about to shed tears, cuz the first timei reinstalled from scratch, i tried your method and it didn't work... but today when i reinstalled again, used your method and restarted client IT FREAGING WORKED OH MY WORD! THANK YOOOOUUU <33
Thanks given by:

Thank you, I lost all my saved but i can play again
Thanks given by: