• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Download & Install
[Image: Ark.jpg]

Ark Survival Install Instructions: Click Here For Install / Download Instructions

Ark Survival x64 Version: 272.2 (+DLCS: Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center) Download Links:
-Torrent (Full Ark Game With Auto Updater):
or

-Direct Download(Full Ark Game With Auto Updater):

-Manual Updates(Manual patch's to solve auto updating issues / failed updates you can manual patch):

Features:
Launcher Uses SteamCmd To Download / Update Ark Survival
Auto Updating Launcher
Installer (Its easy to install)
Steam Cracked
Online 24/7
4 Servers Online Running. Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center, The Island

Ark Survival Evolved:
As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called "ARK", use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!
The music was composed by Gareth Coker. On his Soundcloud account you can hear the Main Theme of ARK: Survival Evolved.
Tame, Train, and Ride Dinosaurs in a living ecosystem!

Dinosaurs and Creatures: 
There are over 100+ different creatures planned for final release, the vast majority of which can be tamed (and in most cases, ridden) through an innovative and challenging Capture & Affinity process. After taming, pets will gradually level-up through their own individual experience points, consume food, defecate, and breed. Each tamed creature has its own inventory, which can be accessed and managed by its owner and even the owner's tribemates (depending on tribe settings). Level up your pets' stats to allow them to move faster, carry more, hit harder, etc. Some unwilling prey can be carried back to your settlement, depending on both creatures' strength and type. Fly a Pteranodon over the snow-capped mountains, carry allies over enemy walls, race through the jungle with a pack of Raptors, stomp through an enemy base aboard a gigantic Brontosaurus, or chase down prey on the back of a raging Tyrannosaurus! Take part in a dynamic ecosystem life-cycle with realistic/challenging survival aspects and its own predator and prey hierarchies, where you are just one creature among many struggling for dominance and survival.

Server Addresses:
The Island: 158.69.123.236:27015
Ragnarok: 91.121.222.165:28015
Scorched Earth: 158.69.123.236:28015
The Center: 91.121.222.165:27015

Download Map Files Separate (Advanced Users Only, The Launcher does this for you):
Can you post a link to the launcher only ?
Thanks given by:
sure can do mate here you go: http://forum.epidemicnetwork.com/showthr...tid=136201
Thanks given by: Pancadaum
thank you very much, now i can play easily on your servers Big Grin
Thanks given by:
how do i log inn to it
Thanks given by:
make sure steam is open and also make sure you downloaded and installed the full client then simply just click Play when u launched the launcher i only provided the launcher sperately above just incase people have other ark clients and want to use them instead of redownloading ark again simply just place all ark data in a folder called ArkGameData then place the launcher outside of that folder. but yeah other than that just use direct download
Thanks given by:
Photo 

i have a graphic problem when i use epidemic ARK version. it's not appear on steam vetsion or another crack version. pls help me fix that!
http://imgur.com/a/ulkbe
Thanks given by:
best guess is navigate to steam files of ark C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent and copy and paste the maps folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\ArkGame\ArkGameData\ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent

lemme know if it helps
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I am running a dedicated server on my local network.  It shows up in           ----server tracker, so I know it's running correctly.

However, because the client is locked to searching for servers running on Epidemic networks, I am unable to see the server in the list of unnoficial servers, probably because my dedicated server is not reporting itself to the epidemic network.  Is this assumption correct?
I would like to know how to register my server in the unnofficial list, so that it shows up along side epidemics unnofficial servers.

Please advise

Enirlan
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2017, 03:26 PM)Kappa Wrote: best guess is navigate to steam files of ark C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent and copy and paste the maps folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\ArkGame\ArkGameData\ShooterGame\SeekFreeContent

lemme know if it helps

Hey man any idea how to load MODs of the game from "WORKSHOPS" from steam?

The game has loaded and I want to run a mod game, any way I can trick steam into thinking I have the game and download me MOD content?

The pokemon MOD is what im referring to Smile
Thanks given by: