• 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Download & Install
Hi guys i just want to say that shortly after i posted a message here some hours ago, i went to play the game and to my surprise the launcher updated then asked to download the 258 update Smile , i downloded and installed it and it's working 100% (tested for hours single player, new creatures, engrams and more).

Thank you Kappa i love you for keeping this updated, i wonder what is coming next maybe the final release, thank you Kappa Wink
Thanks given by:
hi ... i only want scorched earth xD Smile link ?
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2017, 06:24 PM)alfea Wrote: hi ... i only want scorched earth xD Smile link ?

I think you must have the complete game to play scorched, download the game install it then you have to choose the scorched earth instead of the island.
Thanks given by:
hey .....

Thnks <3
Thanks given by:
Hey man just downloaded and started playing a day or 2 ago now I have to say amazing job with this. I was just wondering though if there is more than the one server here. Seems everyone its already owning the island and the dinos levels are alil too high. I do like the xp boosted and alil more resources gained but I was wondering if there was another server where it was set closer to just normal? Or does whoever the admin is do server wipes anytime ?? Please respond thank you
Thanks given by:
Will we be getting Ragnarok here?? must know I needs it
Thanks given by:
I've already requeste the DLC but maybe Kappa is busy and he hasn't been around, anyway the game will finally be released 8 of august which is awesome, sadly i don't think they will fix the memory leak, i have to play with the "no sky" option.
Thanks given by:
@RagnarTheBat thanks man i would add more if i could afford the hosting fees for more but unfortunately i cant, but yeah its possible in the future when i get a job or something lol

P.S will be uploading full latest client soon after i deal with my update server it ran out of bandwidth (ordered a new one but yeah cant access the old one to get the files till 15 days i will just have to reupload them)
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2017, 08:13 AM)Kappa Wrote: @RagnarTheBat thanks man i would add more if i could afford the hosting fees for more but unfortunately i cant, but yeah its possible in the future when i get a job or something lol

P.S will be uploading full latest client soon after i deal with my update server it ran out of bandwidth (ordered a new one but yeah cant access the old one to get the files till 15 days i will just have to reupload them)

Thank you kappa what you are doing is already a lot by keeping our game updated.
Thanks given by:
ahh ok man I wasn't even sure how all this works... Got one question why can't I get any other hairstyles other than the default I've collected a bunch of exp notes i thought thats what you had to do but maybe I'm wrong ??
Thanks given by: