• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Download & Install
How to install mods in ark ?
Thanks given by:
never tried in cracked version will try tomorrow, recent news just added Ragnarok Map and updated game to version 258.86
Thanks given by:
Kappa i've been playing and it's working fine, i haven't teste the Ragnarok map because the game takes so long to load in single player that it's a pain and I'm still playing the island .
WARNING- the game resets the options after the patch but the saves are working.

Thank you for the updates, you are the best  Wink
Thanks given by:
(06-19-2017, 09:38 AM)Kappa Wrote: never tried in cracked version will try tomorrow, recent news just added Ragnarok Map and updated game to version 258.86

Dude you're the best doing the update now so excited thanks man
Thanks given by:
btw i tried mods they dont work only way to get them to work would be to actually app patch steam and trick it into thinking you own ark, hmm did you somehow get on another steam account, try relog at steam or else lemme know if it fix's it but yeah thats a weird problem for you to have my character was fine
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2017, 04:13 AM)Kappa Wrote: btw i tried mods they dont work only way to get them to work would be to actually app patch steam and trick it into thinking you own ark, hmm did you somehow get on another steam account, try relog at steam or else lemme know if it fix's it but yeah thats a weird problem for you to have my character was fine

hey my stupid ass did I was doing something on my reg account and forgot to switch it before I got on ark... So it's all good as far as my char. goes but I'm having connection problems bad to the ragnarok server it kicks me off ALOT and lags real bad dont have the same problem on the island as much . Like right now I was flying on my griffin and just got kicked and now wont let me log back in... my internet is good I reset it alil while ago and is working great so that's not the problem but not sure what is ...
Thanks given by:
Hi, can i have a direct link to ragnarok map? thanks!
Thanks given by:
the mega link isn't working anymore c can u update it please ( if possible with the latest version )
Thanks given by:
fixed but i do suggest using another method as mega only seemed to let me download 6 gb then i had to wait like 5 hours to resume the next 6 gb anyways its up to u i do suggest just torrenting or using the direct links to the parts

Ragarok Direct link:

http://updateark2.epidemicnetwork.com/Ar...gnarok.rar
Thanks given by:
I need help when i want to play game crashes and i tryed to move launcher but i havent binaries file.Can you help me?

I need help when i want to play game crashes and i tryed to move launcher  but i havent binaries file.Can you help me plz?
Thanks given by: