• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Download & Install
(03-26-2017, 07:37 AM)Enirlan1981 Wrote: Hi,

I am running a dedicated server on my local network.  It shows up in topark   ----server tracker, so I know it's running correctly.

However, because the client is locked to searching for servers running on Epidemic networks, I am unable to see the server in the list of unnoficial servers, probably because my dedicated server is not reporting itself to the epidemic network.  Is this assumption correct?
I would like to know how to register my server in the unnofficial list, so that it shows up along side epidemics unnofficial servers.

Please advise

Enirlan

the client is not locked to my servers you are just doing it wrong i dont normally use server list, my servers did not even show their at first i believe u actually need a player count, just use google or +connect parameter or just use custom server in launcher and put ur ip and port their
Thanks given by:
(03-29-2017, 05:17 PM)brave8games Wrote: Hey man any idea how to load MODs of the game from "WORKSHOPS" from steam?

The game has loaded and I want to run a mod game, any way I can trick steam into thinking I have the game and download me MOD content?

The pokemon MOD is what im referring to Smile

i have been trying to get mods to load myself atm they aint loading i only just managed to get scourched and the center working but yeah havent successfully loaded a mod client side yet i did server side but i only spent 5 minutes trying and most that was waiting for the server to boot will let u know if i fix it and how
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2017, 11:38 AM)Kappa Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 05:17 PM)brave8games Wrote: Hey man any idea how to load MODs of the game from "WORKSHOPS" from steam?

The game has loaded and I want to run a mod game, any way I can trick steam into thinking I have the game and download me MOD content?

The pokemon MOD is what im referring to Smile

i have been trying to get mods to load myself atm they aint loading i only just managed to get scourched and the center working but yeah havent successfully loaded a mod client side yet i did server side but i only spent 5 minutes trying and most that was waiting for the server to boot will let u know if i fix it and how

found a website that has extensive information on this stuff :
Thanks given by:
yeah im well aware of that site but please stop advertising them as they also host a ark server i want to keep playersSmile
Thanks given by: Józek , ve12sonic
(04-07-2017, 03:31 AM)Kappa Wrote: yeah im well aware of that site but please stop advertising them as they also host a ark server i want to keep playersSmile

i have pmd you i need help connecting
Thanks given by:
when you put 256 version
Thanks given by:
you still get it yeah if so i can make a bypass in the launcher so you can try bypass the message to see if it works
Thanks given by:
Updated To Version 257.4

@PROgienek
if you try now u can skip the steam check
Thanks given by:
Ca n you help me when i start the game and press play it says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The system cannot find the file specified" then when i go to details this is the log

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at ArkSurvivalLauncher.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8745 (WinRel.050727-8700)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ArkSurvivalLauncher
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/ArkSurvivalLauncher.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8750 (QFE.050727-8700)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Thanks given by:
mayve you have moved the launcher away from the ArkGameData folder its because it cant find ShooterGame.exe
like this for example
[Image: 2l9pm6u.png]

and within that you need these files:
[Image: 2q85wk1.png]
Thanks given by: ve12sonic