• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Download & Install
@Bubu i replied to your thread

(01-19-2018, 09:22 AM)lunatico Wrote: Can i just play and download "ark: survival evolved" without DLC's?

yes the dlcs are downloaded as a extra when you join a server that uses one in the launcher, so if you download the full game it comes without the dlcs but as soon as you try join a server thats running a dlc it will ask you to install it if needed
Thanks given by:
hello guys i need help in something ,when ever i down load a mod in the mod manger after it download and give me the ok to open the mod in steam and subscribe for it, the steam dont open any mod or go to the workshop (also spacewar game cant open). i tried to open the workshop and subscribe from there but ever after that it give me the ok window again none stop (tried to unsubscribe and do it again but it didnt work) i tired it with 3 mods none work , is that have somemthing with me not adding the game to the library on steam or its spacewar that it dont run??
Sad
Thanks given by:
go to settings in launcher Click Delete All DLC's down bottom right and then try join again and if that does not work also try Validate files
Thanks given by:
Hello all! I have problem after last updating. I play at BobsServer Ragnarok in multiplayer list, but after last updating dont see it( Help me pls, i you can. In pvp list i can see only few servers, but before were much more

Sorry, in single player
Thanks given by: