Private Server Issue - 'Unable to query server info for invite'

Thread starter #1
Hello,

Im trying to set up a private server for me and a friend but I can only connect to it through the LAN tab.

But obviously I want to use a IP: Port to join the server to allow my friend to join.

I've set in the .bat file that port=27016 and queryport=27015, tried both and I get that error. Firewall is off

The whole .bat file:
Code:
start ShooterGameServer.exe TheIsland?SessionName=Rhys?ServerPassword=Rhys123456?MaxPlayers=2?Port=27016?QueryPort=27015?EnablePvPGamma=True?PreventDownloadSurvivors=False?PreventDownloadItems=False?PreventDownloadDinos=False?PreventUploadSurvivors=False?PreventUploadItems=False?PreventUploadDinos=True?ServerCrosshair=True?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True?MapPlayerLocation=True?serverPVE=False?XPMultiplier=2.0?AutoSavePeriodMinutes=20.0?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=32330?NightTimeSpeedScale=2.0?TamingSpeedMultiplier=3.0?HarvestHealthMultiplier=0.5?PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.5?PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.5?PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.5?PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.4?DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1.5?DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=0.6?DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.4?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=True" -nosteamclient -game -server -log -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=the420cluster
Hope someone can help,
AgentRhys